Inch by Inch Construction and Manufacturing Limited was established, out of the need for funding a Civil Society Project, in the Shouter Baptist Community, Mission Of Faith.
To be leaders in the construction, manufacturing and maintenance sector, contribute to the well-being of Republic Trinidad and Tobago.
The following values are important to our daily activities.
Economic, and Financial Maturity,
National Security and Well-Being
Quality Service and Productivity.
Planning and Implementing a Twenty Year (20 years) Development Program
Establishing Manufacturing Division
Establishing, and Coordinating Management Team
Marketing and Promoting the Company’s Products and Services
Constructing a Chain of Hotels for the Elderly
Establishing a Business Development Foundation for Young Adults.
IBI is a Limited Liability Company Registered on July 22nd, 2003 in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.
Company Registration Number I1176 (95)
Board of Inland Revenue Number 124762-6
Vat Registration Number 123680
National Insurance Board Certification Number 316/04 Sector Number 116633
Register Office is at 103 Tasker Ave, Cashew Garden, Chaguanas.
Telephone 1-868-733-9873, 733-9697
E-mail: email@example.com. or Missionoffaith1@yahoo.com
Registered as a General Contractor, – Construction, with the following Government, and State Organisation.
Central Tenders Board,
Ministry of Housing,
Ministry of Education –Facilities Management Company,
Port Authority of Trinidad and Tobago (Port of Spain),
Caribbean Home Construction,
East Port of Spain Development Company Limited,
University of Trinidad and Tobago, and
Ministry of Health.
Fair share: Ministry of Labour
Inch by Inch Construction and Manufacturing Limited, are member of Trinidad and Tobago Contractors Association, “TTCA” and served on the executive board of director for three terms.
The company envisaged, the construction industry would require a new and more efficient method to meet twenty-first-century demand. The demand of the nineties was utilized for the manufacturing of form technology, and roof manufacturing, off-site.
In addition, the fluctuations, and fortunes of the industry provided indicators, that in order to stay alive, companies had, of necessity, to diversify their operations. It is in this context, the principal partner of Inch by Inch Construction and Manufacturing Limited, who is also a trained, and experienced professional in the Garment Manufacturing Sector (Garment Industry) in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago has diversified the company operation.
Individual consultants, specialists in specific areas have been engaged in the decision-making process of the company. The company also engaged professionals in the following areas:
1 Construction Estimates,
2 Construction Management,
3 Building Maintenance,
4 Debt Collections,
5 Quantity Surveys,
6 Human Resource Management,
7 Construction Design,
8 Project Management/ Construction,
9 Landscaping and Exterior, and
10 Land Developments for Housing.
Upgrade to St Paul Street Recreation Facility Project: Started January 3rd, 2008, Completed July 2010. Project Cost $5.3 M, and other Government and State Enterprise Project.
OUR RECOMMENDATION TO STARTUP ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Understanding Financial Statements,
- Introduction To Work Study, ILO workbook,
- Knowing the history of your country, (History of Trinidad and Tobago.)
- Research Sector, (Trinidad and Tobago Contractors Association or Association related to the sector you going to do business)
- Government Action Plan, Food Production Plan,
- Social Sector Investment Programme,
- Trinidad and Tobago Tourism Development Act,
- Tourism Investment in Trinidad and Tobago,
- Trinidad and Tobago Energy Guide,
- Government Yearly Facial Finial Plan.
ACTS, AND LAWS:
- The Laws of Trinidad and Tobago,- Constitution of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago,
- National Insurance Act,
- Minimum Wages Act,
- Municipal Corporation Act, and
- Department of Legal Affairs Company Act.
- Registration: Business Name Application, Name Search Reservation, and
- Legal Company Name for Banking and Trading. (Certificate of Incorporation.)
FUNDING INSTITUTIONS AND PROGRAMMES: Where Government Going to Spend.
- Social Sector Investment Data,
- Budget Statement,
- Ministry of Labour, Small and Micro Enterprise Development,
- Agriculture Development Bank,
- Commercial Banks,
- Note: Always request repayment clearance from banks when the note is paid. Webster new world business writing handbook. Holy Bible. Oxford American Dictionary, Contract Forms, and purchase order book.
HOW TO HELP YOUR CONGREGATION, UNDERSTAND, AND NAVIGATE THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT SOCIAL WELFARE MAZE:
- Requesting information from the Office of the Prime Minister ( Social Services Delivery) Social Welfare Division,
- Guide to Social Programmes and Services, (102 different programmes in T&T)
- History, life, and mission of Christian Community, Before Christ, AC, and period of Christ. Other reading material: Introduction to the Old Testament,- A Liberation Perspective.
GUIDELINES AND MANAGEMENT TOOLS:
- Ministerial Training,
- Twelve Qualities of Leadership, Bible
- Prophetic Characteristics of Leadership,
- Code of Conduct of Church Leadership,
- Cannons and Constitution,
- General Business Policy. “GBP”
- Project Development, and Management,
- Business Plan: Short Term, Long Term, Projection,
- Handicap Accessibility Pocket Book,
- Religious Organization Information Sheet,
- Certification of Institution, – Framework for Bachelor of Arts Degree in Theology, draft Curriculum. (Final stage of our work.)
- Institutional Strengthening and Development.
Honesty, Discipline, Manage your time, be focus, and serve people.
This approach was used to develop Mission of Faith. Funding was nonexistent from corporate sector or government. We funded all our social projects. Congress Of Baptist, Mt Pisgah Archdiocese, Garazen Archdiocese, and Ministry of Community Development Home improvement, estimates for home homers in the Laventille area.
I formed a Non-Government organization and established a Private Sector Company, Inch By Inch Construction and Manufacturing Limited to fund our Christian work and charitable projects.
Mission Of Faith, and Inch By Inch Construction and Manufacturing Limited, (MOFIBI) separate and distinct with its own identity and management team.
Rev. Bishop Victor Phillip